Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Intelligent Design????

I've been following this Intelligent Design vs. Evolution debate pretty closely, and this is the best argument I can put forth against Intelligent Design. It is also the best argument I can put forth as to why I don't bother getting pedicures and why I think feet are basically disgusting. This is my right foot.

Cute, huh? Not so much. I have the stupidest nails on the face of the planet. Both my toe nails and finger nails are abnormally small and point upwards.

There is certainly nothing intelligent about the design of my funky toe nails. However, I have come to the conclusion that my nails are the direct result of evolution. Because we no longer need claws to climb trees and tear open food, we are gradually losing them through evolution. Therefore, I don't have funky nails, I am simply more highly evolved. So take that, you large talon mother fuckers.